Our Mission, Vision & Values
Mission Vision & Values
The mission of Augustana Care is to serve God by fostering fullness of life for older adults and others in need through the provision of healthcare, housing and other services in a Christian tradition.
Augustana Care’s vision is to be known as a national innovative leader of services for older adults, while being recognized as a good steward of resources and a collaborative partner responsive to social ministry needs.
Our core values
At Augustana Care, we believe that service excellence is built on a foundation of core values:
- We recognize and affirm the intrinsic worth of all individuals
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
- We act with honesty, integrity and fairness in all aspects of our service
- All members of the Augustana Care community are valuable and we treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity
- We strive to be responsible stewards of all our resources
Many of those we serve are from older generations and we are honored they have chosen Augustana Care. We value the essential roles played by older generations everywhere—as volunteers, grandparents, co-workers, neighbors and friends.
At Augustana Care, we help those we serve to live the lives that most inspire them.