Aspens of Castle Peak
Private suites to recover quickly with premier therapy on site, surrounded by hotel-style hospitality
Aspens is the recovery “bridge” between hospital and home. A lovely, private suite is fully furnished. Your spouse or caregiver is welcome as our guest, too. Our concierge is ready to help with nearly anything you need. Aspens of Castle Peak is within walking distance of Eagle Ranch Village shopping, restaurants and entertainment.
Relax, Restore, Rejuvenate
- Salon and barber
- Life enrichment events
- Group trips
- Social hour
- Interdenominational services
- Fitness center and classes:
- Exercise Essential for Better Balance
- Indoor walking group
- Core & Upper Body Strength
- Chair Yoga
- Chair Pilates
- Qi Gong
A Taste of Aspens
Chef Marty creates a delicious menu using fresh, seasonal ingredients, locally sourced as available.
- Attention to special diets
- Well-appointed dining room
- Room service option
You and your spouse or caregiver can check-in the day before surgery, meet staff, unpack your belongings, enjoy our amenities and relax. Everything will be ready for you post-surgery. Plus, if you check-in at Aspens the evening before surgery, our complimentary transportation will take you round trip to the hospital the morning of your surgery and back to Aspens when you are discharged.
Bridging the gap between hospital and home requires the latest technology, clinical expertise, caring support and a holistic environment:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies on site
- Therapy gym with occupational therapy kitchen
- Fitness center open 24/7
- Indoor and outdoor walking areas
- Music therapy
- Skilled nursing and personal care attendants
- Discharge coordination
In the Neighborhood
Eagle Ranch Village is a walkable neighborhood of shops, restaurants, recreation and entertainment, just across the street from Aspens of Castle Peak
- Brush Creek Park and Pavilion
- Capitol Theatre (cinema)
- Eagle Ranch Golf Course
- Eagle Ranch Wine & Spirit
- 7 Hermits Brewing Company
- Color Coffee Roasters
- Dusty Boot Steakhouse and Saloon
- Luigi’s Pasta House
Health & Fitness
- Howard Head Sports Medicine
- Endorphin (health club)
- Evolve Spa and Boutique
- Yoga Off Broadway
Suite Rate, per day $185.00
Your suite amenities and services:
- Furnished suite for one or two people
- Three chef-prepared meals daily with menu choices and room service for one or two people
- In-suite emergency call system
- Use of all community spaces including 24-hour fitness center, community room, living room, club room, lounges, outdoor courtyard, patios, walking paths
- Licensed nurse available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Castle Peak care staff are available 24/7
- Access to on-site rehabilitation with therapists providing door-to-door services
- All utilities including telephone, WiFi, satellite television and USA long-distance calling
- Daily maid service and weekly housekeeping
- Laundry service for linens and towels
- Laundry room nearby for personal clothing
- Life enrichment events daily for many interests and scheduled group trips
Therapy, Nursing and Care
A la carte services available for additional fees:
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy services, per insurance fee schedule or per hour.
- Overnight comfort checks. Comfort checks are for well-being and reassurance. Up to every four hours.
- Shower stand by assistance (Does not include assistance with personal hygiene, dressing or grooming).
- Bathroom use assistance.
- Transfer assistance with one care staff, up to four times per day (Transfer assistance helps a person move from the bed to the chair, etc. A transfer belt is used for safety).
- Medication administration for post-op prescriptions only, signed by surgeon, per day (Client is to supply medication).
- Personal laundry service, per time (Castle Peak staff will wash, dry, fold or hang and deliver your clothing to your suite).
- Transportation post-surgery from hospital to Aspens.
Planning for Your Surgery
We welcome you to visit us before your surgery, see your suite and meet staff and therapists for a seamless hospital-to-Aspens transition.
If you check-in at Aspens the evening before surgery, complimentary transportation will take you round trip to the hospital the morning of your surgery and back to Aspens when you are discharged.